Monday, August 26, 2013

coziness

It has happened! The itch that we all get when a new season is just around the corner; the itch to buy new fall clothes!

Living in Wisconsin has definitely created an awareness of  how cool it can really get in the late summer and early fall months (don't even get me started on the winters, its like the frozen tundra around here). This could be the reason why I am over reacting and have already started my fall shopping in August. I do have admit that it was difficult finding warm fall items given that it is still early in the season. Fortunately for me I receive every email from just about every retailer imaginable and have been shuffling through emails and new arrivals for cozy fall sweaters to add to my wardrobe. 

here are a couple of my recent buys for fall from lululemon



I do have to say that I am looking forward to the first cool crisp Saturday to wrap up in one of these softies and head to the farmers market!




No comments:

Post a Comment