Thursday, August 15, 2013

closet staple three ways

For those of you that have been listening to me for months now talk about this supposed "blog" that I have been rambling about. Here it is!

My first official post. It would not be true eb fashion if I did not create my first post around fashion and style (given that in my professional life I am in fashion merchandising, I figured this is both appropriate and necessary). 

I am sharing one of my favorite "staple items" in my closet. This is an item I purchased for the spring / summer season, at the time not knowing how easy and versatile this item would be. From the cool spring mornings, that slowly transitioned into warm summer nights, this became my go to item that I relied on from work to Friday nights. Easy to pair with layering items like a denim jacket, cardigan or just wearing it in its own. 

eb's closet staple: Jcrew Silk Cami 

My style #1 - Fun and Flirty Summer 
silk cami (jcrew.com), denim shorts (abercrombie & fitch), orange suede pumps (jcrew.com).

My style #2 - Casual Sunday
denim jacket (jcrew.com)  silk cami (jcrew.com), gray denim skinny jeans from jcrew's spring sale and color block satchel (jcrew.com).

My style #3 - Work Day 
blush flow cardigan (Macy's), silk cami (jcrew.com), distressed denim (ae.com), and suede neon pumps (jcrew.com) 

Thanks for reading and helping me begin my journey into the world of fashion blogs. 

Let the closet staples, daily outfits,home decor and heath / beauty posting madness begin!  

xoxo 
- eb 



No comments:

Post a Comment