Tuesday, January 7, 2014

a little anrtho run

This past Saturday night I ran out for a much need manicure and pedicure. I went to the shopping center by my new place with the intention of getting my nails done and going straight home. I have been trying my best to avoid shopping but I soon found myself at anthropologie with a handful of goodies to try on! They were having one of their big sales 25% off apparel and 50% off home. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to score some things for myself and the new place! 

for the home: 
since we just ordered our counter tops for our kitchen remodel I found some beautiful coasters to prevent wine stains on my new marble counter tops. 

Herringbone Napkin Bundle

and a little something for myself... 



I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and wishing you a happy, healthy and fashionably fabulous new year! 

xoxo
- e

No comments:

Post a Comment