Thursday, December 12, 2013

blue velvet

Recently I have been obsessed with velvet more specifically blue velvet sofas and sectionals and have been scouring houzz.com, fashion blogs and pinterest. I am currently searching for the perfect blue velvet sectional or sofa for my new place. Looking at all the beautiful color options: blues, gray's and purple's is the easy part. Finding one to purchase turns out to be a little more difficult. Many of the photos I have encountered are found at vintage stores or custom made. I was able to find a couple through west elm, crate & barrel but nothing I am thrilled with yet. As I begin my search for a blue velvet sectional I wanted to share my inspiration!






I love the idea of having such a beautiful piece as the center focal point in my home. I would love to hear your thoughts on favorite fabrications and colors!

xx
-eb





No comments:

Post a Comment