Wednesday, January 29, 2014

most fashionable for the mind

Happy hump day dolls!
As I was getting my daily dose of fashion updates; I came across something that I thought was worth sharing.
I do not know about you all but I am not one for reading novels but I do love myself a good fashion, or home decor book and or magazine. So here it is: #TheList of the best fashion novels to read from Harpers Bazaar! I know that I will most definitely be picking up myself a copy of  "The Dud Avocado" by Elaine Dundy and the "Beautiful Fall" by Alicia Drake . 




I found this just in time; this weekend we are heading out of town to a cabin in the middle of no where with friends to eat, drink, snow shoe, read, and play board games. You can bet that you will find me snuggled up on the couch with one of these fab finds! 

Enjoy!

xx, eb 

No comments:

Post a Comment