Monday, September 16, 2013

bring a pop of color to your home

One of my favorite things to do on my down time (besides spending time with my loves) is spent on my ipad looking through magazines to find inspiration for the home. I can and do spend hours and hours doing just this (ask adam, I think he is convinced I have a problem).

That is why today I wanted to share some of my inspirations for a fun/easy diy project that could give your home a refresh or add a fun pop of color. For this project all you will need is to pick a door in your house that could use a fresh coat, paint and a paint brush. 

If you get done painting and want to create even more of a wow effect; changing out the hardware such as door handles is a great way to add the extra wow.

Here are some of the fun inspirational pictures that I found and that I am looking forward to trying for my next diy project.  








I love how easy this project is and the great vibe that it can bring to a room of a home. I would love to hear about and see your door diy projects! 

x
-eb 

No comments:

Post a Comment